Go Down

Topic: Arduino library for WTV020-SD-16P audio module (Read 173529 times) previous topic - next topic

These little modules still are a great value and I find the very best way to get them working is get it to the bare minimums in stand alone mode without the arduino. If it wont play in stand alone, it wont work with the arduino. You only must have +3.3v, gnd, speaker and a ground point to use on the play (pin 9) and next/previous (pins 12 and 13). I'm not saying how long I worked because the SD card gets tight before it actually locks in place  :-[ 

My question is has anyone used two of these modules and being controlled by one arduino? I really don't want to go to a wav trigger card just so I can have two independent channels, one for background music/ ambiance sounds and one for triggered events/effects. Two of these with SD cards are still a fraction of the cost of a wav trigger that is overkill for my application.

The WTV020-SD-16P audio module it's waste of money, you need a lot of work to do making it work.
Domino60 (Youtube_DominoSixO), Fun, videos, games, arduino, electronics and random Sh!t. Hobby: Robotic engineering and always ready for ideas, optimistic and other top secret stuffs :D

The WTV020-SD-16P audio module it's waste of money, you need a lot of work to do making it work.
I tend to agree with you. Wasted so much valuable time.
why they did not make it mp3.
who wants to waste time on AD4 and software and all this stuff?
waste of time and money..add 1$ extra and move to new modules..just to name:
Live to learn & make

I finally got this module work. Now I have another issue to solve. Could you please give me a hint how to play specific file? For example:
If condition X
then play song 0012.ad4

Thanks for any advice.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131