Go Down

Topic: can't touch this! (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

CrossRoads

I think these guys are on to something!

http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/topic,163855.0/topicseen.html

Check the link, video it opens is in English.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

liudr

]:D Hope they use secure connection between devices.

Coding Badly

It's all fun and games until ... the neighbor hacks the connection!

GoForSmoke

First globally? There were women's panties with a pager pocket back in the 90's, but the people going from "one led to many" probably couldn't read and don't seem to have been told back then.

I see on the web all the time people talking about firsts when the reality is 'first they know of'.

I find it harder to express logic in English than in Code.
Sometimes an example says more than many times as many words.

WillyLord

DMond

Lol i dont know why when i saw this post , the first thing that came to my mine was MC Hammer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo

CrossRoads

That's what I had in mind when I titled it.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

DMond

NI$HANT

Folks used some French it seems , my translator isn't working right ,seems I have lost the fun!
"Real Men can Accomplish  Anything"
-  Website  

????? ???? !

justjed

First globally? There were women's panties with a pager pocket back in the 90's, but the people going from "one led to many" probably couldn't read and don't seem to have been told back then.

The field of teledildonics has been around for quite a while. Anyone who reads Fark and/or Slashot knows this.

Probably the strangest stuff comes from Japan. Remote Kissing Device
... it is poor civic hygiene to install technologies that could someday
facilitate a police state. -- Bruce Schneier

Go Up