South Florida Workshop / Group

Alright. Just seeing if there is any interest in starting a monthly or even weekly workshop/get together for all you south florida Arduino fans.

Please express your interest in this forum

How far south is "south"? I consider myself "central" usually to be found between Tampa & Orlando.

Yours is the first I've seen in Florida, closest so far was Atlanta. :cry:

I'm in Hollywood FL. I would be interested in a Workshop.

Phil

Any possibility of a workshop for the Tampa Bay area??? Total newbie needs to learn as much as possible.

Anyone have any suggested sites to learn basic electronics and Arduino tutorials?

Thanks

I would be interested,i am in North Miami
by the

thanks

endif

Orlando here... I would love to have a workshop. I don't even think there's an Adobe Users Group of any kind in Orlando either :cry:

Another Orlando user here... I would be up for a workshop if the drive isn't too far.

I'm in Tampa and I'm just beginning with the circuits and software...I'd be interested in workshops!! I feel a bit like I'm stumbling around in the dark!

I am in Sarasota - a total newbie but very interested in a workshop / group etc.....

I would be interested in Tampa / Orlando Workshops.

I would be interested also, Miami!

In west palm, and very interested, and very nooby.

Put me down as another vote for any kind of Tampa/Orlando group.

I live in Palm Coast. I think Orlando seems to be the best location.

I'm in O town too. I'm sure I could pull a few guys from the local linux group if there was a workshop.

i'm in Ft. Lauderdale. I'd love to have a workshop in this area.

im in sarasota, definitely interested!

I'm in Tallahassee and would very much like to attend a workshop.

Well, So far we have the following count:

Tampa/Orlando/Sarasota area = 11
(possibility of more coming from a Linux group)

South Fl (west palm, ft lauderdale, Miami) = 5

Tallahassee = 1

perhaps it may be easier for those areas to start meeting on their own. There seems to be more interest from the central florida area... maybe we can have a state-wide meeting when enough people show interest.

I'm in the Sarasota area, and would be interested in a user group or workshop.