Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Sensors / Re: Fingerprint Sensor with 6 ...
Last post by erduino - Today at 05:18 pm
Hi annu2127,

yes only 4 wires needed. You need only V+, GND, TX and RX.
Displays / Large LCD
Last post by Jtonet - Today at 05:17 pm
Bonjour,

Je cherche un afficheur LCD 16*2 de 15 à 20 cm utilisable aevc une carte Arduino Uno.
Merci pour toute suggestion.

Hello,

I am looking for a 16 * 2 LCD display 15 to 20 cm usable with an Arduino Uno board.
Thank you for any suggestions.
Hardware / Re: Corriente máxima nodemcu
Last post by hgsiabato - Today at 05:14 pm
Sabes de alguno que me puedas recomendar?
@Wvmarle

Some fast answers:

- D10 in solar circuit is for cases when the Sun brights so much that it goes up to more than 6V - resulting in perhaps damaging the NiMH units; also good in delivering a constant voltage to the batteries which - as far as I understod - may shorten the life of the NiMH units.

- similar protection role plays the R3 which is very small anyway (10 Ohm); I suspect the "regular" PV projects assume no significant variation in voltage or just dont care about that (this is my supposition, no evidence though); however, the first prototype delivered safely enough current to light the LED without the R3, which I added later (no test in superbright sunlight however).

-  Cd units are banned in European Union (or at least no new units are allowed)

- mounting a small capacitor in parallel to the batteries seems to be well-spread - but it is really necessary? The point is that I have to explain to the kids why it is there, I am not sure if I can :-). Something like "this is like a bucket that takes the surplus or pour it to the batteries when the voltage instantly decreases - I guess it may be intuitive.

+++

In the schematics you posted the 1k resistor is between the coils the transistors is somehow "bare-mounted" - I think the voltage between the collector and the base is now higher than in the first schematics, because the resistor is in AC regime. Not sure, however.

+++

I fully agree the circuits are not efficient, I dump a lot of power along the way. I am afraid that is the price of keeping things simple enough for everybody to deeply understand.

Thanks for the brilliant idea to let kids play around the wind turbine design! I am very curious how they will came up. 

+++

I cant pick your point in the AC- 50 Hz added part. What do you mean, please?

+++

Thank you for your support and appreciation to the project! That means a lot to me - really.

I just built a controller for friends car that does the same function. I also added a connection to the   reverse lockout so he can't apply the ebrake while at high speed.  Don't need any h bridge drivers. Just a unl2003, 3 relays and a .1 ohm redistor to measure current.
I'm trying to put together the same setup as the OP and yourself are describing.  Can you make one for me?  Cost?
Software / Re: Controllo di vari componen...
Last post by Patrick_M - Today at 05:07 pm
Code: [Select]

void loop() {

sensor=analogRead(LM35);
millivolts=(sensor/1024.0)*5000;
celsius=millivolts/10;

Valore = analogRead(sensorU);
Hum = map(Valore, 1023, 220, 0, 100);

delay(1000);

le due letture dai 2 pin analogici fatte di seguito una all'altra danno (nel secondo) un valore errato, devi leggerlo 2 volte buttando via il primo risultato

void loop() {

sensor=analogRead(LM35);
millivolts=(sensor/1024.0)*5000;
celsius=millivolts/10;

//aggiungiamo anche un piccolo delay :-)
Valore = analogRead(sensorU);         //prima lettura da scartare
delay(20);
Valore = analogRead(sensorU);        // seconda lettura corretta

Hum = map(Valore, 1023, 220, 0, 100);

delay(1000);

questa comunque non vuol dire nulla
if (digitalRead(Hum<50)){
hum non è un pin digitale, è una variabile

if ((celsius>21)&&(stato==0)){
  digitalWrite(mot_av, HIGH);

qui dici se celsius > 21 e serra chiusa
apri serra
dopodichè non esiste un comando che interrompa il funzionamento del motore di apertura fino a quando la temperatura non cala sotto i 21 (nel qual caso il motore di chiusura rimane sempre attivo)
Why are you pushing a CRGB object onto a queue of faders?!?  That's going to cause all sorts of mess when you pop that into a Fader object!

CRGB curColour = f1.getColour(millis());
    Serial.println("Red: " + String(curColour.r) + " Green: " + String(curColour.g) + " Blue: " + String(curColour.b));
    if (curColour) { //curColour is not black
      faders.push(&curColour);
I do not know what to do so I just ask for help on this forum
You sure don't. Do YOU expect US to search the net for this library (or no doubt a dozen different versions).

What Version of the IDE, what OS & why do you need this specific library?
Deutsch / Re: Problem mit chinesischen A...
Last post by Serenifly - Today at 05:05 pm
Welche Treiber hast du probiert? Schau auf die Platine in die Nähe der USB Buchse. Oft ist bei Klonen oder China Versionen ein CH340 als USB Konverter drauf. Standard ist ein Atmega 16U2 mit einer eigenen Software.
Programming Questions / Re: Class Projet 1
Last post by AWOL - Today at 05:04 pm
Code that does not compile cannot work.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10