Go Down

Topic: Forum purpose  (Read 3441 times) previous topic - next topic

jjakke

This year Arduino will be working with UNLEASH in an effort to help them accomplish their goals through the innovative use of Arduino and support from our community.

From August 13th to 21st, 2017, Denmark will host the first UNLEASH event, where 1,000 top talents from 129 countries meet to create innovative solutions to challenges within The UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).  The talent pool draws from tech entrepreneurs, leading academics, and young development program officers. This year, talents will co-create solutions focusing on seven SDG-related themes: Health, Food, Water, Education & ICT, Energy, Urban Sustainability, and Sustainable Consumption & Production.

Over the nine days the participants will work to create real, scalable solutions to the Sustainable Development Goals. During and after the event we hope to use this forum to provide support for the proposed solutions developed during the event.

ballscrewbob

Applaud this initiative and can see where Arduino would fit into many aspects.

This does seem like quite a large change in focus (not such a bad thing) for some Arduino talent.

Will be worth watching to see what comes out of there and I hope some of the projects get fully documented to provide a basis for other similar projects .

Kudos.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Go Up