Forum Website Down

rockwallaby:
Also, I notice that in my profile setting where I can set the time zone offset, it always wants to guess and does not want to keep the value I give it.
Especially as we have daylight saving time, it is out by one hour. I hope if you are going to version 2.x of SMF it will be fixed.

Yes, I have a great deal of experience with SMF forums. The time offset seems to be working for me. I don't think that is an issue with SMF 1.1.18. But, there is another problem that the Admins haven't yet commented on - the irritating messages that you get when going back to your search results. On a forum like this, that really needs to get fixed. If people can't easily read all the results of a search, they'll simply just add more posts, of which there are enough already. Support for this version will be ending this year - support such as security updates.

If they are going down for a long maintenance task it would be the perfect time to upgrade the forum to SMF 2.0.4 - get it over with. It's free and shouldn't take all that long. I can't imagine why they wouldn't do it.

If they have any questions I'd be glad to answer them.