From Coin Slot to Coin Segregation to Coin Dispensing, Help?

hey Guys... don't know if I posted with the right category, so i'm open to corrections.

... Need advice in the process from Coin Slot to Coin Segregation to Coin Dispensing, especially Coin Segregation and Coin Dispensing.

... I want to make this happen with Arduino XD

... From insertion of coin, Coin Segregation will take place, which will then put individual coins to separate casings.
... and from there Coin Dispensing should be available for each casing. The logic for dispensing would be "1 click to 1 coin dispensed" .

... already have an idea on separating each coin from one another upon insertion in coin slot and then to coin casings.
... the problem would be is on the Coin Dispensing, need help and ideas.

Thanks if replied/answered.

You probably won't get much in the way of useful help until there are specifics on how you are storing these coins. For example, the mechanics of trying to dispense coins one-at-a-time is going to be different if they are piled randomly in a bin versus stacked indvidual in a tube (Hint: one will be significantly easier than the other).

There are a number of options, the problem is your description leaves too many of those options on the table. Seperation is fairly easy to do mechanically with no moving parts, just some guides that will deflect the coins based on their diameter. Dispensing can be done with solenoids or DC motors or Stepper motors, depending on space and available power, each has advantages/disadvantages...

How good are you at making mechanisms? For me it is rather easy as I have some machine tools to make parts. Are you trying to use existing hardware?

kf2qd:
There are a number of options, the problem is your description leaves too many of those options on the table. Seperation is fairly easy to do mechanically with no moving parts, just some guides that will deflect the coins based on their diameter. Dispensing can be done with solenoids or DC motors or Stepper motors, depending on space and available power, each has advantages/disadvantages...

How good are you at making mechanisms? For me it is rather easy as I have some machine tools to make parts. Are you trying to use existing hardware?

As much as possible if there is an available Coin Dispenser mechanism that does what i described that i needed then i'd rather much buy one, but i'm open to making one if there are no choice for the matter.

I pretty much have a thought on how to do the mechanisms for the separation of coins after inserting in the coin slot. So the only thing i need now would be on how the mechanics for the dispenser can happen, with a 1coin at a time dispensing, and how the coin are stacked inside the cases.

1 case for each individual coin, 3 types of coin all in all, and i plan to put a dispenser on each of the cases.

Letting the coins fall into a cylindrical tube should take care of getting them arranged. Sitting flat on a metal surface with a 1 coin high gap on the output side. A pusher that is 1 coin thick pushes 1 coin through that gap and it drops.
You need some sort of long travel solenoid or a motor to drive the pusher.