Go Down

Topic: Arduino Lightsaber for/with LED string blade (Read 145468 times) previous topic - next topic

Protonerd

Great, so the clear message is: check that you have a genuine DFPlayer wih an YX chipset. Or even better, get a DIYino board, then you do not have any risk, all the components are genuine, and sure to work :)

PedroRS

Taking into account all extra parts I bought to resolve the problem it don't seems a crazy option, sure... :-D

Protonerd

Taking into account all extra parts I bought to resolve the problem it don't seems a crazy option, sure... :-D
That is one reason among a few I decided to make the DIYino boards. At the price point the V3 is currently sold, it's nothing short of a bargain.

I made quick statistics, 95% of the problem support I give to people over on GitHub how to use FX-SaberOS are related to homebrew solutions. No complaint so far with any DIYino boards other than folks not reading the manual.

dgkavanagh

Jun 18, 2018, 12:41 pm Last Edit: Jun 19, 2018, 12:17 am by dgkavanagh
I created inside DFPlayer_LSOS library a function to call this serial command (0x11 0x00) and executing it like this, the issue is solved...:
Hey Pedro!

I'm having the same issue, after i bought a DFplayer from Ali Express. I don't have the requisite knowledge to modify the library correctly.

I've tried adding the following code to the DFPlayer.h in the DFPlayer_LSOS library:
Code: [Select]
inline void disableAllLoops() {
setSendBuffer(0x11,0x00);
}

I then added your amendment to the FX-SaberOS script.

Would it be possible for you to provide more details so i could reproduce your fix please? :)

EDIT: I forgot to add the send(); command to the above. So i added the following and it now works!!
Code: [Select]
inline void disableAllLoops() {
setSendBuffer(0x11,0x00);
send();
}

DUSTY36

üdvözletem nekem olyan gondom lenne hogy a  hang fagyási problémáim vannak és nem tudok rájönni hogy mi
lehet a gond arduino nano 3  dfplayer mini Mpu6050  ezeket használom meg a Fx-saberOs programot de valamiért mindig van fagyási probléma mi lehet a gond

mindent beálítottam de valamiért folyton a hang beakad  ezen a címen elészt peterfekete81@gmail.com

Protonerd

The one before your message was written in Hungarian language, basically the guys was complaining about freezes with his setup.

@DUSTY36: I guess the problem might be a too high usage of RAM leading to instabilities. Can you specify for me how you configured the code? Especially if you have a neopixel blade with more than 120 pixels, stability problems can arise. The code is prepared for it however, so the worst thing what can happen will be that the system will be restarted by the watchdog.

If under "freezing board" you mean that the sound file keeps repeating, then you simply have a fake DFPlayer which is not fit for use. In this case make sure you have one with a genuine chipset from YX (that is a chineese company manufacturing these chips)

cslee_work

I want to use a Wemos ESP-32 module with 18650 batery holder. Does anyone know how to compile for it? I complains about avr/eeprom.h is not there. I think it's the board issue. I compiles if I set the board for arduino Uno.

jbkuma

ESP32 doesn't have EEPROM, you would either need to use preferences or spiffs.

Go Up