Go Down

Topic: Arduino Lightsaber for/with LED string blade (Read 133109 times) previous topic - next topic

Protonerd

Great, so the clear message is: check that you have a genuine DFPlayer wih an YX chipset. Or even better, get a DIYino board, then you do not have any risk, all the components are genuine, and sure to work :)

PedroRS

Taking into account all extra parts I bought to resolve the problem it don't seems a crazy option, sure... :-D

Protonerd

Taking into account all extra parts I bought to resolve the problem it don't seems a crazy option, sure... :-D
That is one reason among a few I decided to make the DIYino boards. At the price point the V3 is currently sold, it's nothing short of a bargain.

I made quick statistics, 95% of the problem support I give to people over on GitHub how to use FX-SaberOS are related to homebrew solutions. No complaint so far with any DIYino boards other than folks not reading the manual.

dgkavanagh

Jun 18, 2018, 12:41 pm Last Edit: Jun 19, 2018, 12:17 am by dgkavanagh
I created inside DFPlayer_LSOS library a function to call this serial command (0x11 0x00) and executing it like this, the issue is solved...:
Hey Pedro!

I'm having the same issue, after i bought a DFplayer from Ali Express. I don't have the requisite knowledge to modify the library correctly.

I've tried adding the following code to the DFPlayer.h in the DFPlayer_LSOS library:
Code: [Select]
inline void disableAllLoops() {
setSendBuffer(0x11,0x00);
}

I then added your amendment to the FX-SaberOS script.

Would it be possible for you to provide more details so i could reproduce your fix please? :)

EDIT: I forgot to add the send(); command to the above. So i added the following and it now works!!
Code: [Select]
inline void disableAllLoops() {
setSendBuffer(0x11,0x00);
send();
}

Go Up