Using TFT XY touch controller

Instead of controlling duty cycle through a potentiometer can I use XY touch controller?. I am planning to incorporate minimum 10 control channels. BTW, I am ok with oscillator for triggering timers to generate PWM signals, as I don't want to think too much on crystal oscillator alone although it has consistent timings neither RC.

Yes you can, why not.
However the audio sound of a PWM signal doesn't change very much as you change he duty cycle.

BTW, I am ok with oscillator for triggering timers to generate PWM signals, as I don't want to think too much on crystal oscillator alone although it has consistent timings neither RC.

Sorry no idea what that means.

This seems a lot like your last thread.

Awesome!! See this is what I am going to do. For example, I am using analog input A1, this is where I will be adding a pot. Now, with the same analog input A1, can I add another pot?. This is, two pots for the same analog input A1. I should be controlling instantaneously without any lag or delay.

Now, with the same analog input A1, can I add another pot?.

Only if you put the two pots through an analogue multiplexer first and switch between them.

Yes, I thought about it, I should be doing this for atleast 10 channels. For XY controller, should I add any libraries such as wire.h?

should I add any libraries such as wire.h?

No.
This is how to wire up multiplexers:-