PWM frequency library

Good work Ksshhs, you found a bug for me XD... but no, it was not the cause of your problem.
The library currently has a bug in the preprocessor directives. It calls the wrong internal SetPrescaller function for timer 2. I will publish version .04 to fix that right away.

I have no way of knowing what your problem is. For future reference, you should post the source you are working with, along with the type of board you are compiling for.
My guess is that you are trying to call either Timer0_SetPrescaler() or Timer2_SetPrescaler() explicitly and using the wrong syntax for the parameter.

Here is an example of setting the prescaller to 1024 on all of the mega's timers:

void setup()
{
        Timer0_SetPrescaler(ps_1024);
	Timer1_SetPrescaler(ps_1024);
	Timer2_SetPrescaler(psalt_1024);
	Timer3_SetPrescaler(ps_1024);
	Timer4_SetPrescaler(ps_1024);
	Timer5_SetPrescaler(ps_1024);
}

Same deal on the Uno and most other non megas except there are only 3 timers (0, 1, and 2) available. Attempting to use the others will give you a compiler error

For all possible prescaler parameters, look at how it it is defined in the header (you can also look at the first post in this thread):

enum prescaler
{
	ps_1	=	1,
	ps_8	=	2,
	ps_64	=	3,
	ps_256	=	4,
	ps_1024 =	5
};

//certain 8 bit timers read the CSn register differently
enum prescaler_alt
{
	psalt_1		=	1,
	psalt_8		=	2,
	psalt_32	=	3,
	psalt_64	=	4,
	psalt_128	=	5,
	psalt_256	=	6,
	psalt_1024	=	7
};

Don't worry about the values the enum elements are set to, they are used as bit masks and can only confuse humans.
Oh, and be sure to download the newest version of the library before you mess with timer 2.