What is the point of having an India forum?

Nobody posts here, and when they do it's in English because the BBS doesn't apparently support Hindi (or Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, etc.)

1. Hindi is not the only Language in India.
  2. You did post!! Didnt you??

Please some patience all affords are taken to reach out everyone in india soon this problem may go
and yes we can post in hindhi

karthikreddy:
Please some patience all affords are taken to reach out everyone in india soon this problem may go
and yes we can post in hindhi

Not seeing any. Post some, please.

What I do see is Crossroads posting here and he doesn't look Indian to me. He look Nerdian. :smiley:

Yes, from Nerdia, neighboring country of Narnia, on the Sea of Borat... 8)

More people in India know English than Hindi. So don't whine about Hindi. Majority Indians prefer English.

here it is the link were some one posted in hindhi

statistically... He is an Odd man out..

:astonished:

Hello everybody,

Can I join in this conversation with all of you here in this place? I know many talking and know English in India. So I want to share with this place. I hope this the proper place for sharing anything own-self.

Regards
Sumon

Sure you can.. This is an Open Forum...
So what do you want to share?

I am really appreciate to hear it from you and I thinking what can I share wait please.......

Thanks
Sumon

In India the educational system and corporate world 2 very major elements in any economy just speak in English always and the people who can't speak in English are left behind in the mist, This is all due to English enslavement that Indian people went through (This along with Cricket) Indian's are not able to leave 2 things even its been a lot of time and development since the English were removed from India.
Sad but true! words as its unlike Japan and many other big towering Eurpoean countries who speak their own language for example take Germany in order to work there you must be knowing German those folks are too much into their language same with the Japanese no matter how much OPULENT they are , in order to do business with them you need to know Japanese, and I personally respect this.

"Indian's are Black Caucasian's"

Yes, from Nerdia, neighboring country of Narnia, on the Sea of Borat...

Thanks! for the laughs

Lets talk about its cause? Who is to be blamed? Where do our Engineers land? MNCs? What about the companies in India? Why do we always need to have a collaboration with other countries? What happens if you start a firm on your own? How long can you survive if you start one? Or How long can you have a hold to it until someone takes it away from you? How many research centers do we have in India? How many are sponsored by the Indian Government? How many engineers do we produce every year? How many engineers are satisfied with IT jobs and Bpos? Why do we need to learn English as our Primary Language? Why cant we do what japs and Germans do?

Well.. You can write an essay to each and every question of mine, but when you sum it up you will come to one conclusion.. one obvious conclusion. All we can do is gossip about patriotism, while the people above you laugh at it. The best example of a screwed up democracy...

The best example of a screwed up democracy...

That's what I emphasised!

All we can do is gossip about patriotism, while the people above you laugh at it.

Well we can do more than gossip but then whole of India has seen the Anna revolution and how his whole remarkable effort goes stumbling.

Well we can do more than gossip but then whole of India has seen the Anna revolution and how his whole remarkable effort goes stumbling.

Anna Revolution turned out to be a gossip and nothing more. He tried and even with such man power he failed. Even if you have hundreds of Annas, you cant move a brick. all you can do is watch..

हू सेज़ यू कान्ट पोस्ट इन हिन्दी? :slight_smile: