Comparison of Arduino Starter kits

Sircastor,

This is a badly needed article - good stuff. I would suggest the following improvements:

1. Put a summary at the top for the absolute noob. One sentence only. It may sound strange, but a total newbie is not going to understand or even read the down to the bottom. A one sentence: "If you are a total noob, buy xxx" is useful. Newbies just want you to make a decision for them, which is a completely reasonable request. The rest can come later.

2. You have just compared the kits, but the on-line instructions, support and what a newbie using a "follow these steps" approach can do with one is equally important. Have you considered evaluating them for on-line instructions as well? (When I was a newbie, I chose Adafruit's for this reason).

3. People who come to your page may be inspired to buy a kit. How about a paragraph on "OK, I bought the kit. Now what." Include some links too, if you feel up to it. (As a pre-purchase newbie I found the arduino site pretty confusing, and ended up at Adafruit's as often as not, because stuff seemed to be laid out better.) I know this stuff is available elsewhere, but yours might be the site the person comes to.

4. You have the date you wrote the article front and center. Excellent, and important info for the newbie. Keep it up to date.