Lilypad to xbee to another xbee to a seperate lilypad

How would one go about getting an xbee to send the current value of an integer to another xbee so that a seperate lilypad understands it and can run it in the code.

What im trying to do is
if poweron = 1 and y >=
digitalWrite(xbeepower,HIGH);

poweron is a switch set to activate the arduino on and off and y is the value on the y axis stored by the accelerameter attached. Once it gets a reading back from the accelerameter it must send the value of y to the xbee to be sent to the other xbee.

There is so much missing from your post that it is hard to know where to begin.

What kind of XBees do you have?
How are they connected to the Lilypads?
How are they configured?
Where is the code for each Lilypad?

PaulS:
There is so much missing from your post that it is hard to know where to begin.

What kind of XBees do you have?
How are they connected to the Lilypads?
How are they configured?
Where is the code for each Lilypad?

The lilypad is connected to the xbee through insulated thread.
I am not sure what type of xbees they are.
I am trying to figure out how to configure them to send the value of an integer to the other xbee to set an integer to that same value.
I just started writing the code. This is my first time using an xbee.

I am not sure what type of xbees they are.

All of mine say right on top of them what kind they are.

The lilypad is connected to the xbee through insulated thread.

Well, I didn't expect that you'd use hot melt glue or duct tape. What is connected to what?

I am trying to figure out how to configure them to send the value of an integer to the other xbee to set an integer to that same value.

Configuration is about enabling them to talk to each other. It has nothing to do with kind of data to share, or what to do with that data. That is what programming the Lilypads is about.

PaulS:
All of mine say right on top of them what kind they are.
Well, I didn't expect that you'd use hot melt glue or duct tape. What is connected to what?
Configuration is about enabling them to talk to each other. It has nothing to do with kind of data to share, or what to do with that data. That is what programming the Lilypads is about.

xbee version is an xbee 51 with an FCC ID: OUR-XBEE
pin 11 on the lilypad is connected to the + on the xbee to power it.
On the other lilypad that is getting an input from the xbee it is hooked up to A0 and powered through pin 11 and + on the second xbee. I am not sure what to connect pin A0 to on the second xbee to transmit the value of an integer. I have no idea how to configure them. Nor any idea what the programming would be to transmit the value of an integer and have the second lilypad receive it and set int y on the second lilypad to the value of y on the first lilypad.

You need to draw a picture of the connections. There needs to be 4 connections between the LilyPad and the XBee - power, ground, TX, and RX.

You need to post a picture the XBees.