Simple Program To Access & Store Data in MicroSD card

SherpaDoug:
What is a good way to STOP logging? The examples I see such as SdFat\examples\AnalogLogger\AnalogLogger.pde seem to log forever until power goes away or you yank the SD card out of the socket. It seems to me that pulling the SD card out in the middle of a write could be bad.

I would expect to send a ^c or something to tell the Arduino to stop logging and close the file. But none of the examples do this and the Arduino language doesn't even seem to have a Stop command. Am I being paranoid about file corruption. How do Arduino programmers usually exit loop()?

haha.. i never thought about that. yup. how to send command so that arduino stop logging and close the file. for your information. i've never done programming before. i'm wrote a command by referring the example inside the arduino iteself. but not SDfat. i used the example of SD library only. i have a look a example of SDfat. due to lack of knowledge of c-language, i cannot understand it very well.

about the stop command. i think it has. because i have a look my senior arduino programming, his project take a reading of sensor about 30 seconds intervals for about 5 minutes. however, my senior already graduated. i'll try to reach him tommorrow. if i got a news, i'll tell you. with all, regards.