How to make a DIY Deer Clock

Your working table is your own zone.Even a small change can make a big difference. DFrobot would show you how to own your very first minimalism project which can also fit very neat and clean habit.Custom your working table through the instruction following.

We are going to make a table clock showing time in a lovely way.For my aspect, DIY ideas should be easily realized by materials at hand.I picked cardboards to build the main part.And this may inspire your sense of art.Cos cardboards can be totally custom.

Both cut and colored ones can be perfect.Keep the original is a good choice too.Put a little effort on your cardboard and it can be amazing.
This product has quite cute look and the LED screen make it cool.
But the main point is you can make it yourself.

Step 1: Components Lists
Gravity: I2C SD2405 RTC Module
Beetle - The Smallest Arduino
FireBeetle Covers-24×8 LED Matrix (White)
Micro USB cable

Step 2: Circuit
I take beetle as MCU, I2C Real-time module to set the time and LED screen to show time.
Tools and Software: A2 cardboard (1.0mm) glue and box cutter
CAD [laser cutting]Hint: you can also print your draft, stick it on cardboard and cut it by cutter.

Step 3: Laser Cutting
Drawn the draft in CAD or Download the file following.
Save your draft and import the draft(DXF file) from the Laser Cutting software.Check the parameter setting. Export to .oux file and save it on your USB disk.Import the file on machine operation tab and push the start button.

Step 4: LASER CUTTING

Step 5: Assembling

Step 6: YOU MADE IT
Now you own your deer clock.It would make your working table more interesting.It's inexpensive but the satisfaction of DIY is priceless.