Ignore User Posts

Would anyone else like that feature? Google returned 約基奇:恩比德值得MVP 他整個賽季都在非常強硬地打球-国产99视频精品免费视频36-豬狗不如網 as a possible option for yabb 2.4.

Jeroen

edit; maybe even that the user being ignored sees by how many.

Is there someone bugging you that bad?

Well, not that i get angry and i wasn't adressed (yet). What i do find irritating is the lack of decency some posters have when they post/reply. I'm not referring to 'my' threads btw. I was thinking that if there was the possibility/threat that someone's posts would get ignored by a growing number of members, he/she would try to adopt another attitude. Or at least refrain from being insulting.

Jeroen

well, ive been apart of forums where this is enabled ...

i really have no opinion on it either way, but I think it causes more drama trying to get a significant of enough movement to stonewall an individual

but I think it causes more drama.......

Could you explain that a bit more? Would it serve as mudd to throw with? ie. threads started "ignore membersoandso!".

Jeroen

not really, more like there's group A that doesn't like bob, well we like bob so screw group A

ect

Hmmm. Ok. Maybe not that good idea.

Jeroen

I might add that this feature would also make discussions rather impossible. look at whatever thread here - each one becomes a looong discussion. Now imagine a few people would not see certain posts and loose the track. what would happen would either be screwed up discussions or the whole end of long discussions here, only provided that there are enough people here willing to use such a feature. Except only very few specimens there have been no people worth ignoring yet anyway.

I might add that this feature would also make discussions rather impossible....would not see certain posts and loose the track.

That problem is partially removed because in the 'mod' i've linked not the complete post is removed but only the text is replaced with 'This is a blocked message'

Except only very few specimens there have been no people worth ignoring yet anyway.

Let's hope that stays that way. I really like the way (most) questions get answered. Even the most 'rtfm' ones.

Jeroen

ps. To make it clear.

Hmmm. Ok. Maybe not that good idea.