Wall-E's Friend

Hi guys! This is my first post and I am new to the Arduino community. Any who, I made an Arduino project over winter break and I just want to share with everyone!

It is my first robot, and my second arduino project.

Here is a list of parts that I used:
-Arduino UNO R3
-Tamiya vehicle chassis
-Tamiya double gearbox
-Old RC and the reciever chip (I hacked into it)
-Virtuabotix MGS90 micro servos
-Virtuabotix Ultrasonic Distance Sensor
-Wireless Camera kit
-LEDs
-Two 9V power supplies
-Random metal parts from Home Depot

I will make a video explaining the components of it soon, so stay tuned!

Very nice!
I like it a lot - well done!

Looks like a lot of work, great job.

Great job! I have the same wireless camera I got off Ebay. Camera has pretty good resolution for being so small.

Now see if if you can skin it to hide the internals. Maybe give it a hand or two.

Awesome!

That's inspirational and cute. I would like to have a go myself, so I'm looking forward to seeing more installments and especially code - do you have a Blog page?

pYro_65:
Looks like a lot of work, great job.

Thank you! It took me about 40 hours to complete the project; the hardest part was getting started.

codlink:
Great job! I have the same wireless camera I got off Ebay. Camera has pretty good resolution for being so small.

Now see if if you can skin it to hide the internals. Maybe give it a hand or two.

I wasn't expecting much from a 20$ wireless camera, but the resolution was quite good! What really impressed me was the camera's range. I didn't expect it to have decent signal 2 houses down from mine.

Thanks for the suggestion! I have to display it for an engineering event soon, so I'll definitely make it more appealing. I will keep you updated :slight_smile:

trendski:
Awesome!

That's inspirational and cute. I would like to have a go myself, so I'm looking forward to seeing more installments and especially code - do you have a Blog page?

Thank you! I don't have a blog page, but I will definitely keep you updated once I complete the "How I Made..." video. Is there anything in specific that you'd want me to address in the video?