Go Down

Topic: NMEA 2000 Shield (Read 119385 times) previous topic - next topic

Johannes_BlackSam

"I see the Genuino 101 has onboard IMU" It has gyro and accel but for compass magnetometer is also needed.
Aahaa, thanks mate

autopilotNOR

Hi,

I want to try to use a DUE to translate all the analog engine data from my V8 to be shown on my Raymarine Axoim through NMEA2000.

To do so I wanted to play a bit with the DUE and the multidevice example file.
I get this error while compiling it:

"In file included from /home/thomas/Arduino/libraries/NMEA2000_due-master/NMEA2000_due.cpp:28:0:
/home/thomas/Arduino/libraries/due_can-master/src/due_can.h:23:24: fatal error: can_common.h: No such file or directory
 #include <can_common.h>"

I added all the libraries from github which where asked for, also the due_can but without  luck.

First I tried it under Windows but there I got a lot of error due to the path to the libraries as there where wirtten / instead of \ in the pathes (if this was the reason for).

So can you help to find why it wants the can_common.h even if it not existing in the due_can libraries or what I am doing wrong?

I just choosed the example "MultiDevice" and added  the NMEA200_DUE librarie due to I want to use the Due.

Regards!

timolappalainen

I have not yet updated the docs. Collin has made some changes and it does not compile anymore and I have not had time to check those. Please remote you current due_can completely and install the one under my repositories: https://github.com/ttlappalainen/due_can

In c/c++ language one should use only /, since then code in compatible with Linux and Mac. Translator will take care of right way of pointing directories.

Also I do not any use for you to start with MultiDevice example. I prefere to use some simpler example like TemperatureMonitor.

Heikkif

Hi again Timo,

I soldered another MCP2562 with connections for DUE. Is it ok to post it to Kave Oy with your name?

timolappalainen

Please send me personal message, so I'll give you address.

Go Up