Face Detection and Recognition

=( Doe's anyone knows about Face Detection and Recognition.. I need help I already made a face detection but i want to have recognition. please help im using processing in java code..

What hardware you are using for the same? I mean what all are you using for which you want to write code?

The Hardware I user sir is Arduino Uno + 2 Servos + AC4TECH Camera. The Software i use sir is Processing and The Arduino IDE. and my Operating System is Windows 7 :~

My understanding (which is limited) of facial recognition is to do some significant image processing on the face. I'd be wary of trying to make the arduino do that in any reasonable time. You may need to interface with a better processor to do that part.

i have core i5.. what if sir if i dont user recognition . i just want to use if the face detected on the camera. There would be a trigger and that would be the buzzer..

I think firefox is using some kind of a serial camera that churns out image data in RAW format and send it to the arduino which then is sending to the processing sketch on his computer via. usb to serial converison. Still this process is not fruitfull I think as it will be considerably slow capping to an high level of 115200 baud rate of an ATmega328p that it supports default.