Go Down

Topic: Didn't knew that arduino makes things this much simple  (Read 161 times) previous topic - next topic

deteroid

I just finished a project day before yesterday uses the switching power supply as a main component.
And it took me 3 days to design an SMPS of suitable sensitivity.

And here i saw a video which would've been a matter of minutes.
Can't believe that using arduino i could've made it that easily.

garyaroot

I am just getting started with Arduino.  I will be working exclusively with the Arduino 1300. I need information like the exact specification of the I/O's - input impedance, volt and current range, etc. Also need basics. What kind of USB cable do I need to get, other accessories or support boards?

Robin2

I am just getting started with Arduino.  I will be working exclusively with the Arduino 1300. I need information like the exact specification of the I/O's - input impedance, volt and current range, etc. Also need basics. What kind of USB cable do I need to get, other accessories or support boards?
So why did you ask your question in another person's Thread that seems to have nothing to do with your problem?

See How to use the Forum

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

Go Up