Go Down

Topic: Question about the forum itselfs (Read 122 times) previous topic - next topic

Evanp886

Hi everyone,

First, let me excuse myself for my bad english grammar.

I've been reading the forum guidelines about how to post proper question on this forum, but i've didnt find what I was looking for.

I wonder, would it be accepted to create SINGLE post on the forum to share with people my "Arduino learning process" ? I dont know anyone working with Arduino around me and they are not really interested in what i'm doing, they are actually telling me I've put 100$ to trash by buying an Arduino, so I can't really share with them and it's kind of killing my motivation in a certain way. I would like to post pictures of my projects, the errors i've faced and how I've solve them, maybe that could help other beginners? I really like to share with people and help others as much as I can.

Lastly, if my idea is approved, on what sub-forum I should post it?

I ask before posting, I prefer to respect the rules as this forum is my only apportunity to share with people about Arduino and my projects.

Thank you for your time, I wish you a wonderful day and succes in your projects.

MAS3

Hi Evanp886, welcome.

I think the best place to put that kind of posts, is this section (click !), or this one.
At least the description of those sections have some similarities with what you're asking for.
The 1st. one is more to show off your projects, and the other one to help out starters.
So if your post or thread focuses on some project, the 1st would be the best.

If you're going to follow up on that post by adding questions about it, then it's better to look for a section that covers the core of your project.

It's good to see that some of the newbies still like to follow the "rules" (rather netiquette to me), and start by reading the guidelines to this forum.
Have a look at "blink without delay".
Did you connect the grounds ?
Je kunt hier ook in het Nederlands terecht: http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html

Robin2

they are actually telling me I've put 100$ to trash by buying an Arduino,
Certainly not.

Arduinos and programming generally is great fun and good exercise for the brain.

And it's a lot cheaper than joining a golf club.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

ChrisTenone

Sounds to me like you need better friends. We may be brash here, but nobody here will insult you for playing with Arduinos!
.sig

Go Up