Notification When Part Becomes Avaialble

I am interested in ordering a part (Mega 2560 Rev3) and its out of stock. There is a button on the site which says "Notify Me" but when I press it nothing happens (there is no feedback or indication that it is doing anything).

My bet suggestion would be to buy from another site. This one doesn't seem to care much about their e-commerce side. There are lots of places to get a Mega, even a genuine mega, that do so much better by customer service. Sometimes it seems like the e-commerce side of this site was just abandoned at some point in the past and nobody bothered to take it down.

@Delta_G

You might want to take a peek around the new shop.

A lot has changed and whilst I agree stock levels are not yet up to scratch there has been a lot of awesome work go on over there.

@rkraml

I passed along your comment and with any luck somebody may get to check that out and hopefully get back to you.

Hi @rkraml

Actually the feature works as you can see here: https://screenshots.firefox.com/A7X19P6bsgsfPjus/store.arduino.cc at the bottom of the screen. I agree with the fact the notification can be hidden on small screens or on mobile and I just opened a bug to our developers.

Thank you for reporting the issue!

@Delta_G since March 2017 we have 2 full time developers fully dedicated to the store and now a big team taking care of products. The new store is much more stable and faster than the past and has a lot more products, we are also adding a new search engine. Since April we enabled credit card processing and not just Paypal and now we have very good shipping methods. Saying it is abandoned cannot be correct because thousands products/day are shipped all around the world from that store.