Communication with USB WIFI

Hi,

I have a simple USB WIFI and arduino:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-NANO-USB-2-0-Mini-Bluetooth-Wireless-Adapter-V2-0-EDR-Dongle-WIFI-PC-NETBOOK-/251052562465?pt=US_USB_Wi_Fi_Adapters_Dongles&hash=item3a73e61821

I want to program it to works with Arduino, as you know Arduino wireless is expensive so i need to go this this method, so just give me an idea please how can i construct this staff?

Another another think i want to know i have NRF24L01 2.4GHZ, but i have one (no pair), which devices can communicate with NRF24L01 ?

so just give me an idea please how can i construct this staff?

That thing is a USB slave. So is the Arduino. A USB slave can not make another USB slave do anything. You need a USB Host (shield) in between. Oops, there goes your cost. And, you need some hard-to-write code to drive that thing.

as you know Arduino wireless is expensive

Have you ever stopped to consider why?

Have you ever stopped to consider why?

:smiley: Actually it is not so expensive but i use it for for fun, but i am sure it is used by industry.

I have research USB shield, seems not more expensive as WIFI, also USB universal and i can play with it for future other USB tools :smiley:

Thank you very much USB shield would be choice for me, even it is hard to code, i will try :slight_smile:

That's not a WiFi device, it claims to be Bluetooth. You won't be able to connect to a WiFi network with it.

actually i need any communication system which will transfer video and some commands by two way and sure have to be done with cheaper way. I will try to code it if it is hard to do, but i need some direction.

Bluetooth module also seems OK for me, but would be it possible to transfer simultaneously several data at one time? May be i need some collector for all data then send it to receiver.

I would like to know how can i transfer analog data through wireless communications, for example by NRF24L01 module or bluetooth. I need analog data of video to be transferred because, converting to digital by arduino will not work as it is not such powerful.
Please, just give me link to tutorial if there is or give me some ideas about this. I urgently need video communication by arduino :frowning:

I need analog data of video to be transferred because, converting to digital by arduino will not work as it is not such powerful.

How do you intend to get this analog data to send? The answer is that you aren't, unless you use the analog to digital converter on the Arduino, which, as you've observed, is not fast enough.

huh, seems i need to get external Chinase wireless spy camera which is designed without use of arduino, it would be cheap and without headaches.

Also got another problem, i have bought arduino bluetooth and just received it without shield :frowning: it has nearly 30 pins, can i make direct connection to arduino uno? is there are such documentations?

Also got another problem, i have bought arduino bluetooth

Link?

and just received it without shield

If you got what you ordered, you should have paid better attention to what you were ordering. If not, send it back.

it has nearly 30 pins

I've never heard of a bluetooth device with 30+ pins. Definitely need a link.

can i make direct connection to arduino uno?

Yes, if you can figure out which pins are which.

is there are such documentations?

You're asking us for documentation on your mysterious device? OK, I'll go out on a limb and say yes.

OK, sorry that link is missed:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Good-Quality-3-3VDC-30ft-Wireless-Bluetooth-RF-Transceiver-Module-Card-RS232-TTL-/130693962173?pt=US_USB_Bluetooth_Adapters_Dongles&hash=item1e6df799bd#ht_3536wt_1352

here is the bluetooth device, i think it is standard one without shield. returning will not work for me because the item price is very low, but returning back will cost me nearly same as package price :frowning: Also shipping takes 10-14 days, i dont want to wait so much any more, and we dont have it on local stores.