Paid/stock opportunity - Hardware Engineer - Votsh Inc.

Hi Arduinoistas!

I have an opportunity for a Hardware Engineer to help me design and layout an Arduino-based system for a mens watch company.

I am starting a new company - named Votsh, details at http://www.votsh.com - to manufacture horological machines based on the traditions of watch making. My goal is to sculpt a set of creative, fashion-forward, technological products for modern men.

The internals of the watch will use Arduino software, Atmega328AU, Bluetooth BLE, and ePaper display tech. All this needs to fit into a mens watch case – the pc board will be small, round, and surface mounted. I need someone familiar with these circuits and can do board mechanical layout and schematic designs. You will be working directly with me and together we will work through all of the issues.

While this is a paid position, depending on your flexibility there is start-up stock in the company available.

Your work will most likely contribute to the hardware designs as an open source project for the benefit of the Arduino community. Does it seem to you that there should be an Arduino kit with BLE?

Please contact me here or by email at fcohen at votsh dot com.

Thanks!

-Frank Cohen

Hello Frank ,

I believe that I have already contacted you about this opportunity through the freelancers website.

If you have missed my bid and are still looking then please take a look at my website www.EmbeddedAT.com where you will see the type of client projects that I work on.

If you fee that my skills are what you are looking for them please drop me an email to Peter@EmbeddedAT.com and we can chat a bit more about the specifics.

Cheers Pete.