3.2" Touch Display Controller. SMART CONTROL MULTI-FUNCTION PCB

NEW design.
1: The 3.2” Touch Display Control PCB
This display has been designed to piggyback with other control PCBs for different applications
Great for SD Data Logging for Sensors and mapping using the RTC Clock.

2: Computer Fan Control PCB
This is a small, complete, PCB using the ATMEGA2560 8-bit ATMEL Microcontroller
Computer Fan Controller with 4x Fan control ports for use of 12v or PWM Fan’s.
4x Temp Sensor inputs
With the use of the 6x voltage monitor inputs you can monitor any Supply voltages in your Computer.

Still in design
Ethernet control PCB to work with the touch display PCB

V1 3.2” Touch Display PCB Features
ATMEGA2560 8-bit ATMEL Microcontroller
3.2” Touch Display
ICSP Socket for programing
12v dc Power Supply with Power Led
16x Led’s
USB Serial COMs Interface with (TX/RX) Led’s
4pin Control Bus port
Rest button
SD Card Socket
RTC clock with 3V Battery
EEPROM

V1 Fan Control PCB Features
ATMEGA2560 8-bit ATMEL Microcontroller
ICSP Socket for programing
12v dc Power Supply with Power Led and Voltage monitor
6x Spear Voltage monitor Inputs
Microcontroller running Led
EEPROM Led
Status Led
2x Spear Led’s
TX/RX Header
2x 4pin Control Bus port’s
4way dip switch
DHT22 Digital Temperature And Humidity Sensor
Beeper
EEPROM
4x Digital & Analog Temperature Sensor Inputs
4x Fan Control Ports with PWM control RPM input and on/off switching mode

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

More Photos

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

More Photos

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

PCB

Control.png

Display.png

Been Testing the Fan control PCB I have 2 PWM Fans Running on it works great with 2 pots on the temp ports controlling the Speeds :slight_smile:

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

:slight_smile: More Code done today I have all 4 Fans running Im using Arctic PWM fans.
I have put on a LM35 Temp sensor at 20c Fan 1 turns on then at 25c Fan 2, 30c Fan 3, 35c Fan 4, 40c Alarm beeper Starts beeping
when the temp starts dropping the fans turn off at there setup points.
All works great and have all info showing on the serial coms I have 1 com showing data and other showing bus data for the touch display witch I will setup later.

2014-01-09_10-19-48_137.jpg

2014-01-09_10-20-09_843.jpg

1. Just Set up PWM control on FAN 1.
    From 0c up to 10c fan is off.
    When temp hits 10c fan turns on and is controlled by PWM up to 100% speed when temp hits 20c.

:astonished: Now I have made a Display Board with the fans and PCB makes it a lot easy to Test and programing

Fan Display.jpg

:astonished: Hay guys I havn't had much time to update this post i have been busy on other projects.. I have just finished designing a Distance monitor Datalogger for race cars to measure lift when it gose around a test corners it measures the lift distance for 5Seconds then logs to a CSV file on the SD card... i also have a few more designs on the go.... when i have time i will get back onto this Fan controller...

TEST1.png

Hi there Guys i have just finished my designs for my 3.2:Touch Screen V2 and have sent files way to get pcb's made.
I have made some mods and added 4 buttons aswell.

I have just finished designing the Sensor Monitor PCB for the 3.2" Touch Screen.
This PCB has 8x Digital Ports and 8x Analog Inputs for different sensors.
It has wireless xbee socket.
Beeper
Solar charging for 12v battery.
Battery Voltage monitor.
And it can Switch the Display PCB on/off to save power when using battery.

more pics

Here is my 7" Touch Screen Fan Controller
It monitors 4 Temp Sensors that Controls 4 PWM fans
It has a CPU temp sensor And alarm it also has auto mode for controlling all the fans

20141114_062934.jpg

20141114_062942.jpg

I don't know if this will be what I'm looking for.but I don't loose anything asking.

I'm trying to build a device similar to a very expensive tool ( you can see the tool in their own website TIGERSTOP.COM ) here is a link to YouTube for you to understand what I'm looking for TigerStop Demo - YouTube

The function of this tool is simple, you type a measurement on the NUMERICAL KEYPAD which is showed in a LCD DISPLAY and THE CONTROLLER BOARD makes a stepper motor to move a stop block to the desired measure and then you are able to make several cuts with no difference, then you can go back home ( zero ) or not, just set a new measurement and start over. The stop block slides in a supported linear rail and it will be moved trough a ball screw.

Something very important for this project is that I need no computer hooked up at all the time (initial programming will be ok )

Could you help me out picking what I need to get started, what controller board, LCD display, numerical keypad do I need to make this project possible.