Adding an FPGA to your Arduino Projects

Hi there,

I have just posted my latest blog looking at adding an FGPA to microcontroller projects. I am going to be developing an open source FPGA shield over the next few months so if you are interested in following this you can find out more details at Adding an FPGA to your project. I will also be posting my progress in this section of the forum. I got a lot of good feedback from Reddit and some ideas for what people would like to learn about FPGAs and I also got some feedback suggesting this section of the forum would be the right place to ask you about you what would like to do with an FPGA based shield. Please let me know your thoughts. :slight_smile:

Hey,

Thanks for the link. Hope to read your next post on how to use the Lattice FPGA. I am interested in learning FPGA myself. Considered going to a workshop but that's too expensive.

BTW, in your other post on CAD software, EAGLE actually runs on Mac OS too. I have it setup on all 3 OS :slight_smile:

Hi Thanks for the Eagle correction I will amend the Post to reflect that too. Cheers!