how to see topics i started

it has been a while since i was in the forum, and i can remember that someone had explained how to solve a problem i was having, but i can't seem to figure out how to track it down again.
i don't remember the topic or date, but i would recognize it if i saw it.

i have tried searching my username, no luck.
how can i see a list of topics i started ?

Click your avatar, click 'Show Posts' .

i only see my avatar if i start a new topic, which i am reluctant to do.
if i click on my avatar in the upper right, 'show posts' is not available.

Larry -

thanks for that. maybe i'm dense, but the only time i see what you pointed out is when i'm in a thread.

if i start a thread saying help, then i see my avatar and see the 'show posts'. but i don't want to have to junk up the forum with a meaningless topic, just so i can get to my avatar.

what i mean is, if i select 'microcontroller forum', it shows existing threads, and older ones. but not my avatar unless i scroll thru old threads and find something i posted. this last one was from june, and that is a lot of threads to go thru.

isn't there a way, from the main microcontroller forum, that i can see a list of my previous posts ?

i seem to recall that if i went to 'my account' i could do it from there. but now, i don't see that option anymore.

• In the top right corner of the screen is a little circle with your avatar. Hover the mouse over that. You will see a drop down menu appear.
  • Select "Profile" from the dropdown.
  • Click the "Edit" link to the right of "Forum Settings"
  • Click "Show posts"
  • Click "Topics"

that's it. now if i can only remember that.

gracias.

pratto:
that's it. now if i can only remember that.

I bookmarked mine