OpAmp shield

I am looking for an OpAmp shield so I can attach my strain gauge to. I have tried google, but I have problem finding one, ideally I would like to have at least 4 OpAmp on one shield. Does anyone knows if such a shield exist?

Kim

LM324 ? why do you need a sheild ?

Duane B

Well its easier than route your own and to then get it produced, especially for a mechanical engineer:)

http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/grove-amplifier-p-1284.html?cPath=156_158

This does not allow you to adjust the offset or the gain though...

Thats about 14 dollars more than an op-amp and it doesn't give you the full flexibility of the 50 cent op amp.

I would get a couple of LM324's to mess around with on some breadboard or strip board - in fact, thats what I am doing right now, some are configured as schmitt triggers, others as audio filters.

Its quick and easy unless I am missing something very specific to your application ?

Duane B

rcarduino.blogspot.com

DuaneB:
Thats about 14 dollars more than an op-amp and it doesn't give you the full flexibility of the 50 cent op amp.

I would get a couple of LM324's to mess around with on some breadboard or strip board - in fact, thats what I am doing right now, some are configured as schmitt triggers, others as audio filters.

Its quick and easy unless I am missing something very specific to your application ?

Duane B

rcarduino.blogspot.com

Well strain-guages were mentioned, so a common-or-garden opamp is unlikely to have anything like the CMRR needed.

What is required is/are instrumentation amplifiers.