Looking for Arduino master in san diego, CA

Ok, I have prepared an initial version of your sketch at

This version does not have any code to read your rotary encoder. Instead, I plugged a pot into an analog in and tested it that way. The outputs seem to flash on and off in response to the buttons and the press movement as they should do.

My usual terms are fifty bucks to my paypal pmurray@bigpond.com, payable when you are happy with the sketch. The code in github has the "unlicense" on it - it's public domain, so it's purely all on an honour basis.

The fee is for a basic couple of hours for a relatively simple job, which this is. If you have new requirements which will take some time and effort to do, then I'll have to think about price.

In this case, the sketch is not complete - you still need to fill in the "readPosition" function. I don't have a digital encoder, so if you wanted me to write a version for your hardware, I'd have to get an encoder and spend soe time making it work. But, if you can understand the code well enough to just plug in your own implementation of 'readPosition' that talks to your encoder, then job done from my end.