Simple easy programmable muliti day alarm clock.

lost_and_confused:
Thanks, got the Sketch for the clock.

I am really going to make a fool of myself how.

I am reading the instructions at the top of the sketch and it tells me to download the libraries - fair enough - and put them in arduino\sketchbooks\libraries.....

I'm confused.

Slight problem:
When I downloaded the arduino program it unzipped into "arduino-1.0" which is in C:\program files
The sketchs I make/get/what ever are in "My documents\arduino"

So where do these files go? In the program's directory or the My documents part?

I can try both in the mean time.

Oh, and should I re-name my "main" directory from arduino-1.0 to just arduino?

The "Phi_2_project_alarm_clock_v5" folder goes to where you store your arduino sketches, for example (where your arduino 1.0 is)\sketchebookks\ so you will have a (where your arduino 1.0 is)\sketchebooks\Phi_2_project_alarm_clock_v5\ folder with the program files in it.

The libraries go into (where your arduino 1.0 is)\sketchebooks\libraries\ since they are contributed libraries so you will have these folders:
(where your arduino 1.0 is)\sketchebooks\libraries\phi_interfaces\ with phi_interfaces.h directly under this folder
(where your arduino 1.0 is)\sketchebooks\libraries\phi_prompt\ with phi_prompt.h directly under this folder

Just do make (where your arduino 1.0 is)\sketchebooks\libraries\phi_prompt\phi_prompt, where you have two layers of folders both called phi_prompt.