how to upload contiki to arduino

IcePic:
Thanks, this made it possible for me to boot contiki on my new arduino Uno R3. I had to tweak the makefiles a bit (and disable slip-uart1 building for now) but it worked out fine. I'll ship my diffs to the contiki folks to see if they want to integrate them, so that the next person with an R3 can gain from it also.

I have worked around different errors and tweaked around with the makefiles too. Right now I obtain the following error about the slip-uart:

In file included from ../../platform/arduino/contiki-conf.h:49:0,
                 from ../../core/contiki.h:39,
                 from ../../core/dev/slip.c:39:
../../platform/arduino/platform-conf.h:80:4: warning: #warning "Setting default SLIP port (#0)"
../../platform/arduino/platform-conf.h:89:4: warning: #warning "Setting default SLIP baud rate (@115200)"
../../core/dev/slip.c: In function ‘process_thread_slip_process’:
../../core/dev/slip.c:278:32: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules
../../core/dev/slip.c:278:53: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules
../../core/dev/slip.c:281:10: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules
../../core/dev/slip.c:281:31: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules
../../core/dev/slip.c:281:52: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules
../../core/dev/slip.c:284:2: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules
../../core/dev/slip.c:285:2: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules
../../core/dev/slip.c:288:2: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules
../../core/dev/slip.c:289:5: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules
../../core/dev/slip.c:290:4: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules
make: *** No rule to make target `obj_arduino/slip_uart0.o', needed by `contiki-arduino.a'.  Stop.

How did you disabled it? Where?

Thank you very much.

Juan