Help with Blue Ring Tester

I only have an IPOD and I know the pics are way to blurry from trying to use it before. However, I Tested all the caps first thing and they are good. I actually remembered seeing a video on how these things burn up without the snubber network. I thought to myself....Why did I never check that main Diode. It is one of the first things I usually check. I can't believe I forgot that. So I went to get the board and look for that diode. I couldn't see one on the primary side at all. So I started looking at the labels on the board. D5..D4 ...D3...D2.....nothing. WTF? No D1?? Finally, I find D1 labeled on the board right where it should be. Someone put a large value large wattage resistor in it's place. I have no idea what kind of current this diode needs to take so I ordered a 400v Shotkey with the highest amperage I could find that was still in the axial package like the board is meant for. Also knew MOSFETS :slight_smile: and a replacement Metal film cap that looked discolored that was part of the network. I hope it works this time.