Ban Fritzing

The broad word of electronics would include both theory and practice. If one lacks both and "what it will look when finished" type of diagram would help a lot in my opinion. If you haven't done any type of circuit in your whole life, you would appreciate a capacitor drawn just like the one in your hand, and with a white stripe next to one of the legs. You don't need to know which leg is what polarity and why a certain value of capacitance is used when referring to this beginner's diagram. You are trying to get it built, not trying to perfectly clearly understand it. If you are too old school, the new pedagogical buzz word is experiential learning. Perfect understand prior to circuit assembly is not needed. A schematic tends to assume you know it all prior to laying down a single component. You are viewing this whole thing as an expert. If you think in terms of those that need hands holding through their first circuits, you are viewing this question as a teacher. BTW, your deck schematic looks like the actual material but a typical electronic schematic looks nothing like the actual components. Tell me how I am supposed to compare an N-MOSFET to its symbol to make some sense if I didn't know whether N is north or something else? So I am not allowed to build a simple circuit if I didn't know?

Anyway, a schematic is a poor guide to breadboarding or perfboard the circuit. You should draw a connection diagram to illustrate how you are going to lay out the components onto the holes and how each junction is build. A schematic is a theory. A board view (breadboard, perfboard, PCB) is the actual physical representation of the theory. Something tells me you don't just have theory and call it complete.