Arduino Ethernet

Hello,
I just bought Arduino Ethernet with PoE and I just discovered that it has no USB port.
What is the best way to upload to the Arduino a sketch? I also have UNO :stuck_out_tongue:

I just bought Arduino Ethernet with PoE and I just discovered that it has no USB port. What is the best way to upload to the Arduino a sketch? I also have UNO

You may need to provide a link to your "Arduino Ethernet with PoE". I've seen ethernet shields advertised as such, and these shields plugged on to the top of the arduino/UNO.

Thanks for answering!
Ok, but mine isn't a shield! It is a board :slight_smile: arduino Ethernet :slight_smile:

arduino Ethernet

Sorry, I don't have one of those.

No problem at all...

is there a chance to use the ethernet board as a shield for UNO?

anyway it's quite strange. I bought the shield and i cannot use it without additional stuff. Is that possible or am I missing something? :~

anyway it's quite strange. I bought the shield and i cannot use it without additional stuff. Is that possible or am I missing something?

You probably need to provide a link to the product you have that has supporting information.

I temporary solved that issue by connecting pin 10, 11, 12 and 13 from UNO to Ethernet and by powering the last one.

I'm gonna buy the USB2Serial adapter. Thanks :stuck_out_tongue: