Error Messages when compiling Photoduino

Hello, I am Ronald and one of my hobby's is photography.
I decided to build a flash trigger based on the Photoduino project.
The software and documentation can you found here: http://www.photoduino.com/downloads/
On this site i can not find an adress to contact them to ask some questions for the problems i have.
So i try it here.

When i compile the software in Arduino 1.0 I get the following error messages

Photoduino.cpp: In function 'void controller_setSensorLimitVisual(unsigned int*, byte, byte)':
Photoduino.pde:-1: error: call of overloaded 'write(int)' is ambiguous
H:\arduino-1.0\libraries\LiquidCrystal/LiquidCrystal.h:82: note: candidates are: virtual size_t LiquidCrystal::write(uint8_t)
H:\arduino-1.0\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Print.h:49: note: size_t Print::write(const char*)
Photoduino.cpp: In function 'void controller_setSensorLimitNumeric(unsigned int*, byte, byte)':
Photoduino.pde:-1: error: call of overloaded 'write(int)' is ambiguous
H:\arduino-1.0\libraries\LiquidCrystal/LiquidCrystal.h:82: note: candidates are: virtual size_t LiquidCrystal::write(uint8_t)
H:\arduino-1.0\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Print.h:49: note: size_t Print::write(const char*)

The software has to work,i think that i am the only one with this problem.
Can somebody help me to get the software working?

Try downloading arduino-0023 (scroll down on the downloads page)

arduino-1.0 was made to break old code and was released pretty suddenly, so lots of things haven't switched yet.

I have downloaded version 0023, and now it wil compile Photoduino

arduino-1.0 was made to break old code and was released pretty suddenly, so lots of things haven't switched yet.

Schism alert!