Making Android Application Controller For Fan

Good Day to all im new here to this forum so i respect u all....This is my first time to enter like this forum...

My Problem is Programming....im so noob..Guyz can u help me any ideA for making android apllication controller for fan..i appreciate your help if anyone can help me..this program will be used in our thesis design..im a college student im an Electronics engr. student and we dont even know huw to program through java..can anyone help me..thanks God Bless

If you don't know how to program in Java, why are you doing a project that is going to have to be written in Java?

If you want to learn, take a look at some of the tutorials for Android development and get started learning.

Thanks for the compliment...yes im doing it right nuw but i need help on huw to do it from the first place because i dont knuw huw to begin with it..

xyner:
Thanks for the compliment...yes im doing it right nuw but i need help on huw to do it from the first place because i dont knuw huw to begin with it..

So look at some tutorials, or try an Android Development forum. The only thing that invovles the Arduino at the moment is deciding on which communication medium to use, such as WiFi/Ethernet/GSM/Bluetooth etc.