Go Down

Topic: How can i send calls to Arduino UNO WiFi through wifi direct (p2p) (Read 200 times) previous topic - next topic

Cero10

Hello, i have an arduino uno wifi which has esp8266 embedded.

I am trying so use my board as an access point so i can send commands from my cellphone to arduino without the use of a router.

I know it has already been done with external esp8266 shields but those codes dont work for me.
As you have guessed i am new to this.

Juraj

use my UnoWiFiDevEdSerial1 library from Library Manager. it gives you full access to the on-board esp8266

Cero10

So i have to upload different sketch to esp 8266 and the arduino uno?
If yes how do i know where am i uploading at the moment? and how do i change that.

Juraj

So i have to upload different sketch to to esp 8266 and the arduino uno?
install esp8266 core into IDE, make the boards.txt edits and use EspProxy.ino from github repo of Uno WiFi Dev Ed Serial1 library in Atmega and you can play with the esp8266.

Juraj

Cero10

I had installed the esp8266 core, used espproxy.ino to flash the 8266, i have uploaded everything to the "Arduino Uno Wifi" from the board manager selection. What is the AT firmware you mentioned?

Juraj

go to github page of Uno WiFi Dev Ed Serial1 library and read the documentation. there are the links and options

Go Up