Go Down

Topic: WHY THIS ERROR-You have exceeded the number of posts you can make in a 5 minutes (Read 874 times) previous topic - next topic

MalharD

Why this error

"You have exceeded the number of posts you can make in a 5 minutes period. Please try again later."

If it is my first post in the whole day?

This happned when posting this also.
What is happening?
This is my second post in 3 days.
okay.nice.It happened again.
How many posts I am allowed in 5 minutes?
Again.
Again.
Murphy always gets me ...

Robin2

There are other Threads about this problem.

It is part of the Forum's attempt to thwart spammers. I believe you are only allowed 1 post every 5 minutes until you have accumulated 100 posts.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

weedpharma

We have progress! Previously it was 10 mins between posts.

Weedpharma

MalharD

There are other Threads about this problem.

It is part of the Forum's attempt to thwart spammers. I believe you are only allowed 1 post every 5 minutes until you have accumulated 100 posts.

...R
Okay.Thank you. But only One???? are you Sure?

UtahJarhead

Is it possible to personally verify with a mod or similar that we're not spammers in an event to be able to carry on a conversation with multiple threads?

MalharD

Is it possible to personally verify with a mod or similar that we're not spammers in an event to be able to carry on a conversation with multiple threads?
I don't know,Sorry.
Greetings,
-Malhar

zootalaws

What's annoying is that an edit of a post also counts as a post...

I made a mistake in my post, went to edit it and was told I was posting too much.

Replying to someone that had replied to me was also a chore, having to wait five minutes to give a 'yes' answer to a simple question.

Go Up