Dead Arduino

Hey everybody,
I made a huge mistake by connecting 5V from 7805 into 5V input on the Arduino.
Now I see that:
"5V.This pin outputs a regulated 5V from the regulator on the board. The board can be supplied with power either from the DC power jack (7 - 12V), the USB connector (5V), or the VIN pin of the board (7-12V). Supplying voltage via the 5V or 3.3V pins bypasses the regulator, and can damage your board. We don't advise it."

Now my computer can't recognize it, I can't burn any new program since I did that.

Please help me, what must I do to fix it? I really need this Arduino very soon!

KobiSexy:
Hey everybody,
I made a huge mistake by connecting 5V from 7805 into 5V input on the Arduino.

That wouldn't kill it by itself. You must have done something else.

Was the arduino connected to any other power supply? Did you put in a ground wire as well as the +5V?

GND was connected to the Aurduino via GND of 7805 as well as 5V was connected from 7805.

KobiSexy:
GND was connected to the Aurduino via GND of 7805 as well as 5V was connected from 7805.

It must have been something else then.

PS: Why are you using a regulator when the Arduino has one built-in?

These are the only voltage I've had on the Arduino.
What else can make a damage like this?

At the time you had the7805 regulator attached, was there anything else attached to the Arduino - USB cable, power supply, etc?
Can you tell if the old sketch is still running when you apply power to the Arduino's DC jack?
I presume you have now removed all external components from the Arduino. When you plug it into the computer, does the power LED come on? Can you try another USB port on the same computer, or another computer?

When I connect it to my computer, the led is on, but I can't reset the Arduino.
If I switch the controller, will it help?
I mean to this one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/300726927158?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Kobi, we need more information from you.

Please tell me what information you need and I'll tell you all you want.

I connect 5V from 7805 to the 5V on the Arduino, of course the USB cable was disconnected when I did it.
After I did this, my computer hadn't recognized my Arduino and I when I press on the reset butten it doesn't respond.

Can anybody help me please?