(Solved) Looking for Text to Speech WAV file creater

I'm looking for a program that allows me to write text and it will make a WAV file that I can use to play on my WTV020-SD-16P module. I found a few sites like This one but I am very wary of downloading things that like this because of viruses.

Has anyone ever used a speech to WAV creator they can recommend that they feel is pretty safe?

If you are using Windows, [u]text-to-speech[/u] may be built-in.

Then, you just need to record it. You can use Windows Sound Recorder, or if that's too limited Audacity (FREE) on any other recording application.

It can be somewhat trick recording what's coming-out of the computer's speakers (depending on your operating system and drivers) but usually it can be done.

Ok that seems to work, but how to I get the windows sound recorder to record in WAV format instead of Windows Media Auto File (WMA) format?

Ok.... I require mentor guidance with this.

I followed the direction from this websit and followed the instructions from this 1 minute 2 second youtube video.

The attachments show the AudoCity Screenshot where I put the audio file in mono format, and lowered the volume significantly as instructed.

File 0009.wav is the outcome of this operation. It plays well. Then when I used command prompt to convert the wav file to AD4 as required for the WTC020-SD-16P to run he file. 000.9wav will play on your computer. 0009.AD4 will only play on the WTC020-SD-16P module. Unless there is a way to play it on your computer that I don't know about. Clearly things went horribly wrong. For convenience I recorded the result in file "Outcome" that will play on computer without needing sound chip.

What did I do wrong?

--------------edit---------------
How do I attach WAV and AD4 files? I've seen it done but I don't know how

For anyone curious, I got it to work by going into Edit, then preferences, then changing the sample rate to 32000Hz and default sample format to 16k.

I am curious if it is possible to send new sound files to sound module without having to take out the sd card each time to do so? Can it be done?