Operate from Blackberry/Android/Iphone-Ipad/Nokia/PC/Mac across the Globe W/O PC

Dear Friends this can be used standalone using

1. Arduino Uno
  2. Standard wiznet chip based Ethernet shield with SD card.
  3. Some Solid State Relays.

Tada ..

No PHP Server/PC required.

The User interface is very intuitive and its cross-platform ready.(also there is no need to install anything on the client-side.)

If you need code and supporting files just reply
and you need to give it back to the forum
by adding something of your choice
Happy Hacking

Guys Home automation the simple but elegant way.

Far too much wasted space in your GUI, which may translate into slower loading and wasted memory.

Edit: note that is just my opinion without seeing the code and such.

zoomkat:

Guys Home automation the simple but elegant way.

Far too much wasted space in your GUI, which may translate into slower loading and wasted memory.

Edit: note that is just my opinion without seeing the code and such.

Dear Zoomkat
I have used CSS which adds mere 1 -2 sec more than the original code because everything render in browser itself. u can check that out and kudos for your positive comments.
attached code for your evaluation.

You need to Login first to see the file attached below

See the very 1ST POST Attached File for Code.

BlinkLed5_ide1.61.zip (238 KB)

I down loaded the code and took a quick look at the included files and the .pde file. The microSD card setup is interesting (but I don't have one to experiment with yet). I noticed the use of .js files. A while back (before I had an arduino) I tinkered with a slider.js file to make a sliding servo controller page (below) for an apache server setup. The same type of setup might be of interest with controlling lights and similar with an arduino.

http://web.comporium.net/~shb/eight2.htm

Hi Capper,
I am interested in seeing the code with respect to your use of css. The functionality you are providing is really cool.

me too. :slight_smile:

Simple markup

Thanks Guys, your appreciation is worth more than many sleepless night.

You can download the code and supporting files from the #4 post.

hey zoomkat can you guide me how can we dim the light source to create a "Scene" using arduino. I am new for electronics as well as programming.

very nice graphics.
I wanted to add this to my website as a login from a mobile device. however the password feature does not seem to work, ive tried the password contained in the index file 8488480. it also asks two times for it.

can you help?

for a case of putting all this in a internet server, can cookies be added? is it simple? it would be nice not to have to enter the password each time.

thanks

dear guys
Actual Password is 4587
and its encrypted!!!! 8)

Check this out for more explanation

this is just hyperlink to actual 4587.htm file in the programme, you can substitute your password and calculate the encrypted value from above link. ( you must change destination html file name with your password)

Isn't this Cool? 8)

Nice idea (b.t.w. using bonjour it will work even better)...

I actually don't see the source but I might be confused.

See the post no 4 dude and the running arrow pointing downward there is an attachment. you need to logint first to see the attached file. then Download and tinker it.

Btw what is "bonjour" and how could it help us

Nice works!
Please, send me code!
Tx

What is the version of arduino you use ? I Try with arduino 1.0 and i receive many compilation error!
Thank you :grin:

dear ericgu

ide used is 0.22

working on ide 1.0 but didn't find enough knowledge base for the same. If you or somebody help me to port it to ide 1.0, i will be obliged.

nice, really nice, but...
I have read all of the notes on making the tinywebserver library work with IDF 1.0 but I can not make it work.
I am lost with so many compile errors.
Can you assist, is there a version that works with 1.0?
I do not wish to go back to 22 because 1.0 is my first version.

Thanks in advance

sorry, I just located my problem. In TinyWebServer.cpp I changed #include SD.h to SdFat
Now, all good

Thanks brilliant!!
Any ideas about how to display analogue values or variables?
I'm learning (slowly) but not fast enough.

vk5oi:
sorry, I just located my problem. In TinyWebServer.cpp I changed #include SD.h to SdFat
Now, all good

Thanks brilliant!!
Any ideas about how to display analogue values or variables?
I'm learning (slowly) but not fast enough.

Can you share the code for IDF 1.0

hi im new to this forum and I would love see this in action, can I have it please??? do I need anything special? I have a arduino "Etherten" which is "100% uno compatible" and I have the Arduino 1.01 software.

Dear turkeybaster

1. Code is attached to 1st post, you need to login to see the attachment (Register first if you haven't)
  2. standard Wiznet based Ethernet shield with SD card slot with any Micro-SD card to store files on it.
    3 and a very special thing called fun!!!