Cheap UHF spectrum analyzer (and RC tx rx) using RFM22 module

Thanks for the schematics! I would be interested :slight_smile: in a few (3 or 4), I don't care about size, for me bigger is better since its easier to solder slightly bigger stuff..Very nice!

Would you also share the code? Is your code also frequency hopping? Do you have failsafe implemented? Do you have rssi implemented (would it be possible to have an audible alarm, if I connected a buzzer to the board), can rssi be taken from the board (on the plane or heli) to an osd? Is it possible to configure the power output of the module - for example to use a booster.

Are you familiar with multiwii (Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting. , http://www.multiwii.com/ )? Probably it would be possible to incorporate multiwii in your design, because the relevant pins (SDA and SCL) for interfacing with sensors are free right?
I would like to have my plane stabilized and autolevel,...Since your board is 5V unlike Melihs, I can use a original wii-motion+ as a gyro,...and as a accellerometer I will use a adxl345 which has already an LLC and voltage reg. on board.

Instead of using a SMA connector like on your photo, could I just solder the coax directly to the pins? (central conductor+shielding)

Are those two leds on the board useful for diagnostic if the boards are working, for example uploading blink sketch?

How far away did you go with your heli :D?