Cloning my canteen chip

Hi guys,
I sometimes lost my canteen chip and I have to buy new (for more than normal RFID costs on Ali). I had idea how to prevent this but I need some help from you.

I think the chip is (maybe) a RFID card?

I had idea to read the ID via Arduino and write it to another RFID card from Aliexpress and if I lose that card I will not have problems cause I will have my original chip still home.

I am also using this chip to open doors at my school (you register it by giving it to school and they will scan something to PC (maybe that RFID ID?) and than you can use it to open doors at school).

Do you think that my idea will work?

!!!!!: For those "good guys", I do NOT want to have lunch for free (which should not be even possible, because all the data is stored on the canteen server).

LubaCZ4:
!!!!!: For those "good guys", I do NOT want to have lunch for free (which should not be even possible, because all the data is stored on the canteen server).

Even so, what you plan to do may still be illegal. You should investigate that before you end up getting caught with something that gets you kicked out.

LubaCZ4:
I am also using this chip to open doors at my school (you register it by giving it to school and they will scan something to PC (maybe that RFID ID?) and than you can use it to open doors at school).

So your asking for advice on how to clone an access key that will allow you (or whoever you give the duplicate too) to gain access to the school ?

Do you not see that is potentially quite dangerous ?

Hi, i'm intersting by this project because in my school, i have a terro rprotection and i must to have my card to enter and to leave it! So I need you too to indicate me how i can do it pls. My canteen chip is a RFID, I have a rc522 and an arduino UNO. So I want to copy my card and to duplicate....
I love you guuys... Thank you so much!

Off course it is possible to read and write a code from an RFID-Chip or Card.
On simple chips, it is nothing more then a code or a number, which identifies it uniquely.

But there are several techniques, which prevent you from doing that. Take an access-key:
It has several frequences with different codes, which cannot be read with a simple reader. Some are hardware protected and cannot be changed. There are variables stored on to it, which change on every entrance. More or less like your car does it, too.

So, all in all: Could be possible on a canteen chip, but must not be. Nearly impossible with an entrance chip!

That someone "sometimes" lost his canteen-chip... Come on! Who should believe that ::slight_smile:
And helping anyone to bypass a terror protection? :grinning:

I can read my canteen chip, but i tryed to change my uid but i think i have a problem of code.... have you got a good one maybe???

Canteen chip? I thought that was the other guy. Earlier you were on about door access.

Either way, due to the potential for abuse, cloning rfid chips isn't a topic that a newbie is going to get much help on. Maybe you go study how they work and come back with specific questions that don't directly involve cloning and get an answer. But nobody here is going to write you the step by step directions on how to commit a felony.