Need to hire a coder

Hi,

I need to hire someone to help me with some Arduino Uno projects. I'm wanting to use a Arduino Uno with a USB Host shield and a PS3 controller to control 2 servo's with the joysticks and possible turn a few things on and off using a 4 channel relay board. I am working on adding some animatronics to some science fiction robots from movies and television shows mostly.

I can be contacted during the day, Monday thru Friday, from 9am to 6pm CST. I am in the US if it matters. 205-602-0798

Thanks, Norman

I added my cell number to the original post. I neglected to list it earlier.

Thanks, Norman

Why are welded to the idea of using a PS3 controller connected to a USB Host shield?

Not married to the specific setup personally. That's what my friend wants on his robot. Have any suggestions?

Norman

Have any suggestions?

A different joystick - one that easily works with the Arduino. I typed Arduino joystick into google, and got 2,000,000+ hits. I'm sure one or more of them would to suitable hardware.

This can probably be done with a nunchuck controller. PM me if you want us to work together.

PaulS:
A different joystick - one that easily works with the Arduino. I typed Arduino joystick into google, and got 2,000,000+ hits. I'm sure one or more of them would to suitable hardware.

Having to add a bluetooth shield or usb host shield just pushed this project firmly into Linux ARM SBC territory. You can get a powerful ARM SBC for $10 that will do everything you need and be much easier to program than hacking together various kludges to make it work with an AVR.

A joystick is nothing more than two potentiometers. Using an AVR to read two potentiometers is NOT a kludge.