Sydney, Australia, help needed

hey there, i'm currently studying industrial design and i have a huge project due soon involving arduino
we've hardly got any time to learn how to use it so i'm looking for someone that can help. i'll be more than happy to pay you 20/hr. i live close to sydney CBD so if it's suitable for you then reply! :slight_smile:

a college student buying a way out of trouble ...

not at all :slight_smile: just need someone to teach me the basics of arduino because we're given no help from our teacher and we're expected to produce something quite complex in the next few weeks.

sydney CBD

I'm in outback WA, is that close enough :slight_smile:

AFIAK few people ever take on paid work here (I may be wrong because it's probably done via PMs) but everyone is willing to help if you have a specific problem.

Rob

Oh, I'd have no trouble taking on paid work 8), but it'd have to be for a real project and not someone's homework :slight_smile:

Rob thanks for your advice :slight_smile: I actually started talking to someone who I knew in primary school and he's actually building a satellite for UNSW now. He's a programming genius so I actually understand how to read code now!