Upload a saved array via serial?

Hey guys,

I have begun to conduct my own experiments using the arduino nano reading analog inputs from sensors. I am currently building a air speed calculator for my R/C plane and have code written to translate the analog values to an estimated airspeed. I was looking in to purchasing the micro usb card shield so I can log the array that is created for the air speeds over the course of 2 minutes (a value taken each second) but I was wondering if it were possible to store the 120 value array to the internal EEPROM and be able to upload it to my computer via serial port somehow.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jack

but I was wondering if it were possible to store the 120 value array to the internal EEPROM

120 of what kind of values? 120 bytes is easy. 120 ints is easy. 120 longs or floats should fit most Arduino's EEPROM. 120 String objects? Not a chance.

and be able to upload it to my computer via serial port somehow.

A for loop 5 lines long, counting the { and } on separate lines is all you need. Read a value. Send it to the serial port.

Perhaps 6 lines, so you can send a delimiter between values.

8 total, to include start and end of packet markers (but these don't go in the for loop).