Best place to fabricate custom Arduino PCB

Hi there , my project is finished and i need some advices ..
i need a custom PCB for
1)Arduino mega 2560
2) ethernet W5100
3) Ds1307
, i need one piece of PCB with all of there embedded , i am tottaly noob to this i never design a pcb before

what program should i work to create it?
is there any other ready PCB schematic that includes those 3 components?
Should i take the eagle files of MEGA and W5100 shield and work with them?
The companies that make PCB can import the smds as well?
Basically i need 3 units for test and 50 if things goes well

i am tottaly noob to this i never design a pcb before

That is an pretty complex project for a beginner...

Should i take the eagle files of MEGA and W5100 shield and work with them?

Yes. (or see below.) In that case, you'll need Eagle. A paid version of Eagle, since the MEGA board is larger than the maximum size that the free version will do.

is there any other ready PCB schematic that includes those 3 components?

has 2560 and ethernet. You'd have to add the time chip.

i need one piece of PCB with all of there embedded ... 3 units for test and 50 if things goes well

Why? Part of the point of a shield-based environment is that you can kludge together a multi-board demo, a lot quicker and cheaper than designing a custom PCB.

The companies that make PCB can import the smds as well?

You mean do the assembly for you? Some of them can.

CrossRoads could do the board design for you, for a fee. He has done a lot of Arduino variations, and they all look nice IMHO.

Hi,
I just built my first custom Arduino variant. I'm just in the testing process but when its done, it will be open hardware PCB.
Layouts are done in Kicad, I get my boards done at Seed-studio. $10 for 10 boards (+delivery)

I like the MEGA1284, it has an extra 8K ram than the MEGA2560 and a smaller footprint.

Writeup and pictures are in the forum at...
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?PHPSESSID=oekb7ohj9ca0cjcmgngcf13du7&topic=169025.msg1257552#msg1257552

I also needed a board similar to what you require and ended up making my own. Quite a fun exercise and educational :slight_smile:
Here is a picture....

Stewie:
Hi,
I just built my first custom Arduino variant. I'm just in the testing process but when its done, it will be open hardware PCB.
Layouts are done in Kicad, I get my boards done at Seed-studio. $10 for 10 boards (+delivery)

I like the MEGA1284, it has an extra 8K ram than the MEGA2560 and a smaller footprint.

Writeup and pictures are in the forum at...
Small server/logger/gateway based on ATMEGA1284 - Exhibition / Gallery - Arduino Forum

I also needed a board similar to what you require and ended up making my own. Quite a fun exercise and educational :slight_smile:
Here is a picture....

Oh my god!! thats fantastic , can i have one?