New UTFT Libray with Arduino ARM spport

I am trying to get a SainSmart 3.2" 320x240 TFT LCD (it uses the SSD1289 controller) working with the Due board. I have downloaded the latest UTFT library from Henning Karlsen (dated 1/20/13) and it compiles and loads onto my Due without error. However, nothing on the display. This led me to check the shield (supplied by SainSmart) which was apparently designed for the Mega board. I "buzzed" out the pins from the display connector through to the Due pin assignments on the SainSmart shield and the shield appears to be way off. I had presumed (mistakenly) that, based upon the Arduino concept, the pinouts for a Due board would be the same for the Mega board (by function). So, does anyone know of a shield that can be used without too much modification to connect this display to the Due? Does anyone have the pin assignment on the Due board needed to run the SSD1289 controller? Does anyone know if the Due board is set up to use 8080 or 6800 timing? Does anyone know what pins on the Due are used for external data lines D0-D15 and for the control lines of WR, RD, CS, and D/C (8080 timing) or E, CS, R/W, D/C (6800 timing) required by the SSD1289? It appears from the software library that pins 32, 38, 39, 40, and 41 are used as the control signals (the statement myGLCD(TST01_32, 38, 39, 40, 41)), but I can't find a correlation to any of the control timing signals (WR, RD, CS, E, etc.).

I presume that I am going to have the same questions about the touch controller on the SainSmart display and also the SD drive, so info on the Due pins used for those would also be very helpful.

I have a suggestion: would it be possible to have a single web location where all of this type of information is centrally posted for the Due board? I did find the pinout diagram at robgray.com/temp/Due-pinout and this is what enabled me to do the testing of the SainSmart shield (excellent work on this diagram -- thanks!). I certainly would post whatever I learn and also to help pay for this if needed (I would be happy to donate USD$100+ to a fund). I have 20 years of background running an electronics (automation) company and I know how much time/effort can be saved for everyone by some organizational tools.

Thank you! Patrick