ROM-Reader for Super Nintendo / Super Famicom Game Cartridges

Nice job on the new hardware!

If I ever finish the updated Enhanced code, then I'll look further into merging the enhancements into the new code base. I tested moving some of the Enhanced code to the new code base but the port manipulation broke the timing. The carts that need specific register settings might not work due to the faster direct port manipulation breaking the timing.

Enhanced code has read/write support for the Satellaview carts including the Memory Paks. I also added support for Sufami Turbo carts awhile back. The modified code includes an "Express" mode that will dump the complete contents of whatever cart (and memory pak) is plugged in once the "Dump Cart" option is selected. Express mode works great for NP carts as it will dump everything (flash, flash map, menu, individual games, and individual save files) without any intervention. Express mode runs continuously until good dumps (checksum matches) are found and will reboot the reader if needed and continue dumping. Express mode makes dumping 100+ NP carts a much simpler operation.

There's one item left to do for the Enhanced code and it is the SA-1 SRAM writes. I can now modify the SRAM contents but I'm having difficulty getting the SA-1 to write a complete new save file. More testing to do.