Led Stripe Light Organ / Flashing To Music / Need help

Hello, this is my first post on this forums so im trying to make chip that flashes my leds.

I made this myself. I don't know if there is all right. Im not using leds im using LED Stripes. Im conna use Xbox power supply to power these. And the 3.5mm ports go into my pc with speakers. Is this safe. Do i need some resistors or diodes ? I'd like to make it safe becose my pc is pretty expensive and also speakers. I don't want to blow up 3000€.

Or maybe its easyer with ARDUINO UNO ?
So if it's easyer maybe someone could help me to start or give me code ? I got my arduino today so i'm conna make cool projects. First i wanted to use this to controll my led's but then i found out i don't need this for them :slight_smile:

I have some transistors allready and resistors.

Why 3 inputs ?
Becose my sound system is custom 5.1

up

up !

There is a section on this forum entirely dedicated to LEDs and multiplexing. You may want to ask a moderator to move this thread to that section. You may get more responses :slight_smile:

Headroom:
There is a section on this forum entirely dedicated to LEDs and multiplexing. You may want to ask a moderator to move this thread to that section. You may get more responses :slight_smile:

thanks !